Digital Marketing Manager – Position code: M-DMM001
We are searching for a highly motivated individual to oversee planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote our company’s brand, products, and services. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence globally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing and ecommerce channels with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies; and is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the sales & support teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
1. Responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing digital marketing campaigns (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising techniques) and monitoring budgets.
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
7. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
8. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
9. Evaluate emerging technologies, important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
1. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
2. Proven working experience in digital marketing.
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
4. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
5. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
6. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
7. Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
8. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
9. Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.